Berlin scavenger hunt tour
- Discover Berlin's intriguing history on a historical scavenger hunt
- Go at your own pace and stop for a break whenever you like
- Solve the riddles with the whole family
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 sealed and numbered envelopes, each unfolding riddles that will lead you to the next clue. Following the clear and precise directions, you will be taken on a walk through Berlin's city center to admire its signature sights and uncover its hidden gems.
Upon solving a riddle you will receive a number, which reveals which envelope to open next. Additionally you will receive detailed information regarding their historical background, current use, and much more for all the sights you visit. Start your scavenger hunt and take a break whenever you want. and spend as much time as you wish at each location.
You'll see Berlin's signature sights such as:
- World Time Clock at Alexanderplatz
- TV Tower
- Rotes Rathaus
- Berlin Cathedral
- Museum Island with its five fantastic museums
- Gendarmenmarkt, the beautiful square with French and German cathedrals
- Pariser Platz
- Brandenburg Gate
- Holocaust Memorial
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
Once you received the city game box, you can start whenever you want. You can also take as many persons with you as you like (we recommend up to 10 per box). Take your time, you decide, how long you stay on each sight. Have fun with your scavenger hunt!
- City game box, which contains 16 envelopes with directions, riddles and information cards
- Emergency envelope with the solutions
- Entrance fees for additional guides, visits, etc.
- Public transportation fees
- Personal guide in Berlin
- Starting point: World Time Clock at Alexanderplatz
- There is no need to make an appointment for your Scavenger Hunt City Game
- Simply book the City Game box and get it sent to you
- Price includes shipping costs
- Shipping can take up to three business days
- Pick-up on request is also possible in Berlin and should be arranged in advance
- One price covers as many participants as you like
- This is an autonomous experience; begin when you want and go at your own pace
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of treasures of history and art. Don't ...
On this Hidden Berlin tour, you will explore and discover the fascinating side to Berlin’s history t...
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Spher...
Located to the north of the Altes Museum on Museum Island, the Neues Museum is a world famous museum...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
We are happy to take you on a guided historical tour of the former Prussian royal city of Potsdam. T...
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free ...
Enjoy unique experiences in the SEA LIFE and AquaDom Berlin, the world of seas and oceans. Marvel at...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Travel back in time and across borders on this 3-hour tour of East Germany's Berlin. Your tour will ...