Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket with panorama dinner
- Have a special sightseeing evening at the top of the Berlin tv tower
- Celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just the end of a day
- Indulge yourself with a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Sphere" of the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy a romantic atmosphere with a fascinating night panorama of the city.
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over Berlin and its surroundings. It's a sincerely exciting way to experience the city and the day. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
The 3-course meal includes:
- A glass of “Cuveé Berlin Television Tower Sparkling Wine” (0.1l) as welcome drink
- An entrée, main course and dessert
- 2 glasses of wine (each 0.1l) per person
- Unlimited water
- 1 hot drink
The standard time at which the VIP Dinner can be booked is around 7.00pm.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-lilne entrance to the Berlin TV Tower
- Table reservation at the restaurant "Sphere" (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- 3-course dinner
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 8, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- Through all the year at dinner time
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November - February: 10am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free ...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
If you are partial to surreal and fantastic art, you should not miss visiting the Scharf-Gerstenberg...