DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Marvel at the city while it awakes to its night life
- Get a glass of sparkling wine with your ticket
- See famous monuments dressed up with lights
WHAT TO EXPECT
Berlin is really a city of thousand possibilities! The young and the old fall in love with it. And the tv tower is a place of thousand views and phantasies. Watch at the city's night face full of lights while taking a nip of a fresh sparkling wine. A visit to the tv tower becomes for everybody a relaxing and enriching experience.
With this special S(parkling wine) ticket you can enter the tv tower between 9pm and 11pm skipping the lines. Moreover you get, simply showing your ticket, a glass of sparkling wine (0.1l) at the “Bar 203”.
It gives you the perfect occasion to inaugurate your evening, to bid adieu to an exciting day full of city sightseeing or just to relax and to make plans for the future.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Berlin TV Tower between 9:.00pm and 11:00pm (depending on the time you choose)
- Glass of sparkling wine (0.1l) at the “Bar 203”
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- All year long between 9:00pm and 11:00pm