Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive
- Enjoy free admission to world-famous museums and Berlin's top attractions
- Choose to include public transport in your card and travel for free in the city
- Join free guided walking tours of Berlin, Potsdam, and Sachsenhausen
- Explore Berlin with the Berlin WelcomeCard valid for 2-4 days
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free entry into world-famous museums such as the Pergamon Museum, the Old Museum, the DDR Museum, and many more. Use this all-inclusive card also to enter free into the four biggest attractions; Berlin TV Tower with skip-the-line entry, Madame Tussauds, Little BIG City, and the famous Olympic Stadium. Moreover, the Card invites you to enjoy a free Hop-on-Hop-off city bus tour which takes you past all of Berlin’s sights and provides you with a lot of information about the attractions. There is an audio guide on board with 19 different languages. Learn about the outstanding history of Berlin and take advantage of the possibility to join guided tours. With the Berlin WelcomeCard you’ll receive a practical travel guide, a handy city map and offers for various attractions, gastronomies, shopping, and shows.
Select the option with public transportation during the booking process, and make your stay easy and hassle-free. This option includes the zones A, B, and C as well as the transfer from/to the airport. Please note that the public transport is only available for adults (15+) as children between 3 and 14 years travel for free when being accompanied by an adult.
Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive (2, 3 and 4 days)
Free admission into Berlin's top museums:
- Pergamon Museum
- Old National Gallery
- New Museum
- Old Museum
- Bode Museum
- DDR Museum
- The Wall Museum
- German Spy Museum
- Stasimuseum Berlin (officially state security service of the DDR)
- C/O Berlin
- German Currywurst Museum Berlin
- German Historical Museum
- Old Master Paintings
- Jewish Museum Berlin
Free admission into Berlin's biggest attractions:
- Berlin TV Tower (skip-the-line entry)
- Madame Tussauds
- Little BIG City
- Olympic Stadium
Free city bus and boat tours:
- Hop-on-Hop-off city bus tour passing all of Berlin's famous sights with the panorama bus
- Hop-on-Hop-off city bus tour through Potsdam
- World heritage tour on Havel River or ship ride on Spree River
Free city tours:
- Original Berlin Walks Tour: Discover Berlin
- Original Berlin Walks Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Original Berlin Walks Tour: Discover Potsdam
- Berlin on Bike
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Berlin Dungeon
- Legoland Discovery Centre
- Stage Blue Max Theater
- Stars in Concert
- Chamäleon Theater
- Stars in Concert
- Berlin Store
- Designer Depot
- Ritter Sport Colourful ChocoWorld Berlin
- Unsicht-Bar Berlin
- and more
- Free admission to attractions, museums, and monuments
- Free walking tours, free boat trips, free hop-on-hop-off bus through Berlin and Potsdam
- Optionally bookable: Free and unlimited travel on public transport already from/to the airport
- Travel guide in English with practical advice and insider information
- Discount on shows, shopping, leisure activities, and gastronomy
- Personal expenses
- Children ages 3-14: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
If you selected the option with public transport, please pick-up your card from one of the 6 pick-up points in Berlin. More information will be provided after your booking confirmation.
- You can choose to include public transport (Adults only, children under the age of 15 travel for free when accompanied by an adult)
- If you purchase the Berlin WelcomeCard with public transport, please collect it from one of the 6 centrally located pickup offices in berlin. More detailed information provided after booking confirmation
- If you purchase the Berlin WelcomeCard without public transport, you will receive the ticket via email within 24 hours. You can use the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive without public transport on your smartphone
- Cancellation: Possible up to one day before starting date. 20€ per card - provided that the documents have not been used
- See full list of inclusions here:
- The card is available for 2, 3 or 4 days
- Usage according to opening hours of the services included
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Berlin's nightlife still echoes the years when the city was the first and most shining beacon of tol...
This 3-hour walking tour will expose you to some of the greatest works of Prussian art, German Roman...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Explore extensive collections of Prussian art on this 3-hour walking tour in the Kulturforum and the...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
The exhibition "Nineties Berlin" illustrates the lifestyle, the rapid transformation processes, the ...
When David Bowie moved to Berlin in 1976, he found an island of Cold War angst, “cut off from its wo...