Private Berlin beer tour
- Taste delicious German brewed beers
- Get to know the city in a local way
- Get local recommendations for the best beer spots in town
- Enjoy the vibrant vibes of the city
- 100% private and personal
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and original. Try out all of Berliners’ favorites! In this tour, our guides have matched up 4 different types of beers, a tasty snack and amazing local stories. Get many insights on the local lifestyle and the city’s vibrant nightlife from your private guide. What can be better than that?
Start with a uniquely brewed traditional lager beer in one of the most beloved micro-breweries in Berlin.The cool thing? You can take your beer To Go, a lot of Berliners pick and take their beer at home!
On Sundays only, the tour starts at a different spot, it’s your chance to try out a proper pint of lager beer in a very old spot where only locals go.
Have your next beer at an unconventional spot with the quirkiest interior design. Your guide will tell how this place has a special place in history Taste the proper Berliner beer: Schultheiss Pilsener, an original 1842 recipe - malty with a slightly spicy taste.
Step into the next typical hidden spot in town, only known by locals, another Berlin typical bar. Try a Schopper Hell for a taste of an unfiltered regional product created with a unique low temperature treatment. If you're lucky, the brewer itself will serve it to you and will tell you all about the hard-work and mastery behind it!
Finish at a hip microbrewery, popular among the new beer lover generation. Discover the unique flavors of locally brewed craft beer. Pale ale is the new trend, so get ready for it! Fruity and fresh, it will make you feel like the evening just started again! Paired up with it, you’ll get the traditional Käse Salziger Kuchen, a delicious salty German pastry.
The best part? Get useful tips about the best places to continue your evening right from your guide. From local bars to the newest party spots in town - it’s time to experience the vibrant nightlife!
This is the plan:
- Tasting 1 - Hopfenstopfer, Citra Pale Ale - taste fruity fresh kegged beer in a small local store // On Sundays, the beer tasted will be Kuchen Kaiser pils and it will take place in a different local store - ask your guide
- Tasting 2 - Schultheiss Pilsener - experience the vibe of a local bar, where locals go, with unique and original design and music
- Tasting 3 - Black flag or Weiz - try out special beer from a microbrewery, if you're lucky you also get to know the brewer and taste the latest creations
- Tasting 4 - Minister or Berliner Weisse - get the vibes of a vibrant lively local brewery/bar, and taste special beer together with a delicious Salty-Cheese German pastry
- Private guide
- 4 beers per person
- 1 salty German pretzel per person
- Extra snacks and drinks
- Pick-up service
Schlesische Str. 1, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Meet your guide at Schlesisches Tor, in front of Drink Drunk Beer Store (Schlesische Str. 1).
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants
- ATTENTION: The minimum age to join this tour is 18 years
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
- Confirmation of guide's contact details will be sent after booking
Wondering where to start your city trip in Berlin? Your local guide can show you the way! On this to...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
What comes to your mind when you think of Berlin?That’s right, it’s the Berlin Wall! The remains of ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
On this Hidden Berlin tour, you will explore and discover the fascinating side to Berlin’s history t...
When David Bowie moved to Berlin in 1976, he found an island of Cold War angst, “cut off from its wo...
Dieser Rundgang durch das am besten erhaltene historische Viertel Berlins beginnt am Hackeschen Mark...
Genießen Sie einen winterlichen Segeltörn im November oder Dezember mit Glühwein, Weihnachtstee und ...