- Taste delicious German brewed beers
- Get to know the city in a local way
- Get local recommendations for the best beer spots in town
- Enjoy the vibrant vibes of the city
- 100% private and personal
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and original. Try out all of Berliners’ favorites! In this tour, our guides have matched up 4 different types of beers, a tasty snack and amazing local stories. Get many insights on the local lifestyle and the city’s vibrant nightlife from your private guide. What can be better than that?
Start with a uniquely brewed traditional lager beer in one of the most beloved micro-breweries in Berlin.The cool thing? You can take your beer To Go, a lot of Berliners pick and take their beer at home!
On Sundays only, the tour starts at a different spot, it’s your chance to try out a proper pint of lager beer in a very old spot where only locals go.
Have your next beer at an unconventional spot with the quirkiest interior design. Your guide will tell how this place has a special place in history Taste the proper Berliner beer: Schultheiss Pilsener, an original 1842 recipe - malty with a slightly spicy taste.
Step into the next typical hidden spot in town, only known by locals, another Berlin typical bar. Try a Schopper Hell for a taste of an unfiltered regional product created with a unique low temperature treatment. If you're lucky, the brewer itself will serve it to you and will tell you all about the hard-work and mastery behind it!
Finish at a hip microbrewery, popular among the new beer lover generation. Discover the unique flavors of locally brewed craft beer. Pale ale is the new trend, so get ready for it! Fruity and fresh, it will make you feel like the evening just started again! Paired up with it, you’ll get the traditional Käse Salziger Kuchen, a delicious salty German pastry.
The best part? Get useful tips about the best places to continue your evening right from your guide. From local bars to the newest party spots in town - it’s time to experience the vibrant nightlife!
This is the plan:
- Tasting 1 - Hopfenstopfer, Citra Pale Ale - taste fruity fresh kegged beer in a small local store // On Sundays, the beer tasted will be Kuchen Kaiser pils and it will take place in a different local store - ask your guide
- Tasting 2 - Schultheiss Pilsener - experience the vibe of a local bar, where locals go, with unique and original design and music
- Tasting 3 - Black flag or Weiz - try out special beer from a microbrewery, if you're lucky you also get to know the brewer and taste the latest creations
- Tasting 4 - Minister or Berliner Weisse - get the vibes of a vibrant lively local brewery/bar, and taste special beer together with a delicious Salty-Cheese German pastry
- Private guide
- 4 beers per person
- 1 salty German pretzel per person
- Extra snacks and drinks
- Pick-up service
- Kohlfurter Strasse, closed to the bridge Kottbusser Bruecke, in front of the restaurant "Prisma Pavillion"
- This is a walking tour, be ready to walk
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- ATTENTION: The minimum age of this tour is 18 years
- Please indicate during the booking which time you prefer
- Departures are available every day between 5pm - 8.30pm
Get ready to experience the truly multicultural side of Berlin: the food scene! Enjoy 10 delicious t...
Wondering where to start your city trip in Berlin? Your local guide can show you the way! On this to...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
Find out interesting facts about old imperial Berlin on this guided walking tour. Learn about the hi...
The dinner aims to create extravagant flavours in a festive dinner party atmosphere, paired with ele...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
On this Hidden Berlin tour, you will explore and discover the fascinating side to Berlin’s history t...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Hatten Sie schon immer den Wunsch, einmal selbst hinter dem Cockpit zu sitzen und ein Flugzeug zu fl...
Découvrez l'histoire de la division de l'Allemagne, la vie quotidienne en Allemagne de l'Est, les su...