Skip-the-line ticket for European painting art at Gemäldegalerie Berlin
- Travel through six centuries of history of European painting art
- See Rembrandt, Vermeer, Caravaggio, Rubens, Jan van Eyck, Bruegel and more
- Enjoy the intensity of the past in an essential modern architecture
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six centuries of history of the European painting art, from the 13th to the 18th century. It houses masterpieces from artists like Jan van Eyck, Bruegel, Dürer, Raffael, Tizian, Caravaggio, Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer and ohthers.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Gemäldegalerie Berlin
- Students: reduced price
- Disabled persons: reduced price
- Children (0-18 years old): free
- For all kinds of reductions, please provide a valid identification
- Note: children require a ticket even though their entrance is free
Gemäldegalerie, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- From Tuesday to Frieday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday: closed
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
El año de la Reunificación Alemana, 1990, significó para Potsdam convertirse en Patrimonio de la Hum...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...