This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six centuries of history of the European painting art, from the 13th to the 18th century. It houses masterpieces from artists like Jan van Eyck, Bruegel, Dürer, Raffael, Tizian, Caravaggio, Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer and others.
Attractions & guided tours
Skip-the-line ticket for Gemäldegalerie Berlin
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Travel through six centuries of history of European painting art
- See Rembrandt, Vermeer, Caravaggio, Rubens, Jan van Eyck, Bruegel and more
- Enjoy the intensity of the past in an essential modern architecture
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Gemäldegalerie Berlin
Matthäikirchplatz, 10785 Berlin, Deutschland
What to remember
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone before entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building, and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- All visitors over 6 years are required to wear a FFP2 face mask
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday 10.00am-6.00pm, Thursdays till 8.00pm
- Reduced entrance for disabled with a disability pass and students with valid student ID
Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.