Skip-the-line ticket for the art of the fantastic at Sammlung Scharf-Gerstenberg
- See masterpieces by great surrealists
- Learn more about the development of Fantastic Art
- Admire the museum's architecture
If you are partial to surreal and fantastic art, you should not miss visiting the Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection in Berlin. Existing thanks to the Scharf-Gerstenberg family's passion for collecting, it illustrates the development of Fantastic Realism, from Giovanni Battista Piranesi and Francisco de Goya, to Max Ernst and René Magritte.
The collection is housed in a classical building by the architect Friedrich August Stüler, whose twin building, which houses the similarly privately accrued art collection of the Berggruen family, forms an architectural union with the Schloss Charlottenburg palace that lies opposite.
Furthermore, the current special exhibition features works by Jean Dubuffet until the 12th of November. This is followed by an exhibition with graphics by Yves Tanguy from 8 December 2017 to 8 April 2018.
Please note: the entrance ticket is valid for the Collection Scharf-Gerstenberg as well as for the Museum Berggruen, situated opposite.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Sammlung Scharf-Gerstenberg
- Skip-the-line ticket to Museum Berggruen
- Entrance to temporary exhibitions
- Children and Youth (ages 0-17): free. Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
- For all kinds of reduction, please show a valid document
Schloßstraße 70, 14059 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tuesday - Friday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am - 6.00pm
- Monday: closed
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...