Skip-the-line ticket for the art of the fantastic at Sammlung Scharf-Gerstenberg
- See masterpieces by great surrealists
- Learn more about the development of Fantastic Art
- Admire the museum's architecture
If you are partial to surreal and fantastic art, you should not miss visiting the Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection in Berlin. Existing thanks to the Scharf-Gerstenberg family's passion for collecting, it illustrates the development of Fantastic Realism, from Giovanni Battista Piranesi and Francisco de Goya, to Max Ernst and René Magritte.
The collection is housed in a classical building by the architect Friedrich August Stüler, whose twin building, which houses the similarly privately accrued art collection of the Berggruen family, forms an architectural union with the Schloss Charlottenburg palace that lies opposite.
Furthermore, the current special exhibition features works by Jean Dubuffet until the 12th of November. This is followed by an exhibition with graphics by Yves Tanguy from 8 December 2017 to 8 April 2018.
Please note: the entrance ticket is valid for the Collection Scharf-Gerstenberg as well as for the Museum Berggruen, situated opposite.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Sammlung Scharf-Gerstenberg
- Skip-the-line ticket to Museum Berggruen
- Entrance to temporary exhibitions
- Children and Youth (ages 0-17): free. Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
- For all kinds of reduction, please show a valid document
Schloßstraße 70, 14059 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tuesday - Friday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am - 6.00pm
- Monday: closed
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Delivery T...