Start your adventure by watching one of the legendary Kona sunsets as you sail along the Kona coast to your snorkel destination (Manta Ray Village). Once you arrive at the snorkel location, you'll receive a full safety briefing before joining the guides in the water to snorkel with the majestic manta rays. Afterward, go back on the boat for hot cocoa, hot tea, and chocolate chip cookies enjoying the lights of Kona town as you make your back to the pier.
Combo sunset and manta ray snorkel experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire a spectacular sunset as you sail along the Kona coast
- Snorkel with the majestic manta rays
- Enjoy the lights of Kona town as you make your back to the pier
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Use of all snorkel equipment
- Post snorkeling hot cocoa, hot tea, and light snacks (cookies or granola bars)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Youth (age 5-12)
- Children (age 0-4)
- Ride Along guests (does not get in water)
75-5669 Alii Drive, #1107, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Between the FishHopper and the ABC store #71. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
What to remember
- All guests getting into the water must know how to swim
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks on the boat. They are only required to wear them during their check-in at the store
- You should wear a swimsuit
- Please bring sun protection, a hat, sunglasses, and a towel
- You should bring a long sleeve shirt or light jacket for the boat ride back
- Crew members will be on the vessel and in the water
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.