- Explore the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar
- See the only wild primates of Europe on the Rock of Gibraltar
- Discover the tall dune of Bolonia Beach
- Admire native wildlife in their natural environment
Benefit from pick-up in Cádiz, Jerez, Chiclana, El Puerto de Santa María or Rota, and then journey by air-conditioned minivan to the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar, home to the only wild macaques ("barbary apes") in Europe. Although free to move throughout the city, they're usually found in the limestone rocks of the Peñón de Gibraltar (Rock of Gibraltar), and according to superstition, if the monkeys ever leave the rock then so will the British!
An important city during Roman times, Gibraltar has preserved its old town charm, and blends scenic splendor with a modern vibe. While the 426-meter high Rock of Gibraltar looking across the straits to Africa is the main sight, other attractions include the Gibraltar Museum, where the territory's swashbuckling history is brought to life. Take a stroll along Main Street to see the Cathedral of Saint Mary the Crowned and the official residence of the Governor of Gibraltar at The Convent.
You will also visit the ruins of the Roman city of Baelo Claudia, located about 22 kilometers northwest of Tarifa off the Cádiz to Gibraltar road. Prosperous at the time of Emperor Claudius, the city went into decline hastened by earthquakes, and was completely abandoned by the 6th century. Situated next to Bolonia Beach, considered one of the 5 most beautiful beaches in Spain, the archaeological site preserves the most representative elements of a typical Roman city.
The main attraction of Bolonia Beach is its dune. At over 30 meters high and 200 meters wide, it is set in an inlet within the Estrecho Nature Park, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean Sea. From the Bolonia-Faro Camarinal Trail, the views of the broad beach of golden sand, popular with surfers, is truly spectacular. You can also see the lighthouse with its cauldron-like holes in the rocks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cádiz, Jerez and El Puerto de Santa María
- Private round-trip transfer
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance to the Peñón de Gibraltar (Rock of Gibraltar) to see the monkeys
- Entrance to the archaeological park of Baelo Claudia in Bolonia
- Tour in Bolonia
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Extra expenses
- Gratuites (opcional)
- Groups 4-5 people
- Groups 6-15 people
Pick-up from selected hotels
- Wear swimming suit, comfortable shoes, cap, bring drink, snacks, sunscreen
- You can request pick up at Chiclana, Sanlúcar de Barrameda and Rota with an extra fee
- Min. 2 people
- MANDATORY: Present ID (European) or Passport (Non-European) to enter the territory of Gibraltar. Check if you need a visa to enter to Gibraltar
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 10.00am
BILLET VALABLE 1 JOUR DU 23/03/18 AU 06/01/19 SAUF DU 23/06/18 AU 10/09/18, SELON OUVERTURE DU SITE ...
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Go paddle surfing at Getares Beach at the time of your choice. Explore the calm, crystal blue waters...
Take the most incredible kayak tour through Estrecho Natural Park. Discover the water near Cádiz wit...