On this tour, start off with a visit to the Franschhoek Motor Museum that shows more than 100 years of automotive history. Not only that, the museum is located in a beautiful setting among the vineyards, so afterwards you are able to enjoy a wine tasting and lunch, set in the Winelands with panoramic views of the Franschhoek Valley, making it the perfect day for cars and wine enthusiasts.
Excursions & day trips
Franschhoek Motor Museum, wine tasting, and Winelands lunch tour
Availability: Monday - Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Franschhoek Motor Museum that shows more than 100 years of automotive history
- Enjoy a wine tasting and lunch set in the Winelands with a panoramic view of Franschhoek Valley
- Perfect day in South Africa for cars and wine enthusiasts
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1 wine tasting and 2 course Winelands lunch
- Entrance to the Franschhoek Motor Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Tour ends at 5.00pm
- This tour does not operate on December 24th, 25th, 31st, January 1st, April 2nd
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.