Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba and Jewish Quarter walking tour
- Visit the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba with a guide and discover one of the most visited monuments in Spain
- Explore the city’s historic Jewish Quarter
- Learn about Córdoba’s history from a knowledgeable professional guide
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its construction began in the 8th century and it became the second-largest mosque in the world. On this two-hour guided tour, you’ll discover the interior that features a forest of columns along with double arches, the Maqsura, the Mihrab and the impressive chorus located close to the Mayor Chapel. In the 13th century, under Ferdinand III, the mosque was converted into a Catholic cathedral.
In addition, you’ll tour the city’s historic Jewish Quarter. Located near the Cathedral-Mosque. It is one the most visited areas in Córdoba. See the synagogue, the Jewish street, the Arabic market (Zoco) and the bronze statue of Maimonides all with your local guide.
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba
- Headphone system to listen to the guide inside the Cathedral-Mosque
- Infants 7 years and under: free
- Children 8-12 years of age: reduced
Puerta de Almodóvar, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Next to Seneca statue
- Monday to Saturday at 12.15pm
- Tour does not run 25 December, 1 January
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
La visita guiada por la Judería de Córdoba es, a buen seguro, una apasionante visita histórica que n...
No dejes escapar la oportunidad de descubrir el monumento insigne de Córdoba, la Mezquita-Catedral, ...
Descubre de la mano de historiadores y arqueólogos una de las mayores joyas de Córdoba, la ciudad qu...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...