History of the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba: guided tour
- Explore one of the best examples of Islamic art in Spain
- Learn how a cathedral was built inside the mosque after the Christian Conquest
- Admire the Baroque altarpiece and the mahogany stalls
- Discover one of the most important Spanish monuments
Enjoy a walking tour of the Cathedral and former great Mosque of Cordoba, a declared World Heritage Site. Its construction started in 786 and had several extensions during the Emirate and the Caliphate of Cordoba. After the Reconquest, in 1238, it became a Catholic Cathedral and today is one of the most important monuments in Spanish and particularly Andalusian architecture.
- Local guide in Spanish, English and French, one guide for each language
- Cathedral-Mosque entrance fee
- Audio Receivers to listen the guide inside the Cathedral-Mosque
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Children under 10 years old: free
Mezquita-catedral de Córdoba, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Córdoba Cathedral (olive tree next to the central fountain in Patio de los Naranjos). Please arrive 5 minutes before the departure time
- This is a walking tour conducted by a local qualified guide of the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba - the meeting point is in Patio de los Naranjos but you will visit all the monument inside.
- From Mondays to Saturdays at 1.15pm
- Not available on Sundays and Religious festivities as 1 January, 6 January, Holy Tuesday (27 March 2018), 25 July, 15 August, 12 October, 1rst November, 8 December and 25 December
- Available on Holy Thursday and Good Friday even if these two days are religious festivities
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
La visita guiada por la Judería de Córdoba es, a buen seguro, una apasionante visita histórica que n...
No dejes escapar la oportunidad de descubrir el monumento insigne de Córdoba, la Mezquita-Catedral, ...
Descubre de la mano de historiadores y arqueólogos una de las mayores joyas de Córdoba, la ciudad qu...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...