Enjoy a walking tour with a local qualified guide. On this tour you will discover the Jewish Quarter's streets and squares, the Synagogue both inside and outside, and the inside of the incredible and historic Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba.
What to expect
Ask a question
History & heritage tours
Relaxing Córdoba monuments tour
based on 3 reviews
Availability: From Tuesdays to Saturdays
Duration: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Walk around streets and squares of the old Jewish Quarter of Córdoba
- Visit the Cathedral-Mosque, the most important monument of the city
- Listen as your knowledgeable guide describes the history of the monuments
What to expect
- Local qualified guide (Spanish, English and French, one guide for each language, 3 different groups)
- Entrance ticket to Synagogue and Cathedral-Mosque
- Audio receiver to listen to the guide in the Cathedral-Mosque
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- For children (0-10 years) the tour is free
Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, 5, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Monuments to Lovers (it's a sculpture of two hands) situated in Campo Santo de los Mártires Gardens. Please arrive 5 minutes before the departure time.
What to remember
- From Tuesdays to Saturdays at 12.15pm
- Blackout dates: 1 and 6 January, 27 March, 23 June, 25 July, 15 August, 12 October, 1 November, 8 and 25 December
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
Based on 3 reviews