Abu Dhabi city sightseeing tour from Dubai
- Visit one of the world's biggest and luxurious mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- See Abu Dhabi attractions like the City Corniche, Emirates Palace, Presidential Palace, Etihad Five Towers
- Experience centuries of traditions and culture of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village
- Learn about the fascinating life of the Father of UAE nation at the Sheikh Zayed Centre
- Get a feel of the old Abu Dhabi world at the Dates Market
- Enjoy a thrilling photo session at the world famous Yas Island& Ferrari world
Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai / Sharjah you will have a transfer along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi while listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Upon arrival, you will visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to marvel at the white façade of the 8th largest mosque in the world. Boasting an incredible seating capacity of 40000 worshipers at same time, this architecturally grand mosque ranks among the best Abu Dhabi attractions!
Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience the 8-kilometer stretch of pristine waterfront up-close. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then stop at another landmark architecture of Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will readily recollect that imposing tower. Etihad Five Towers stands as a living testimony of elegance, luxury and modernity.
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village. Visit the Abu Dhabi Museum inside the village to see quite a few interesting specimens like the replica of an oasis desert village, ages old irrigation system, etc. Also visit the adjoining Sheikh Zayed Centre and view various pictures and other souvenirs reflecting the official as well as personal life of ‘father of the nation’, the late HH Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Move on further to the typical old Abu Dhabi by visiting Dates Market that houses numerous kinds of Date fruits in the Middle East. Walk around and get amazed at the varieties of dates and dry fruits.
Before returning to Dubai / Sharjah, see some of Abu Dhabi’s new attractions at Yas Island, home to Ferrari World and the world’s fastest rollercoaster.
- Pick-up and drop-off at selected locations
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Cold mineral water
- All entrance fees
- Tips and any expenses or services not mentioned above
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infants under 4 years old that do not occupy a seat: free
Hotel pick-up is complimentary from central Dubai hotels only. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Tours are on a shared basis
- English and Italian guided tours are available
- Please be aware that the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque may be closed on certain days
- Dress code to enter the mosque: long sleeves, long skirts and trousers, no tight clothing, no swimwear, shoes will be removed when entering the mosque, a headscarf for women is essential (these are provided when you arrive)
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time; If there are any changes, you will be notified by email
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- Pick-up is not available from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities, Silicon Oasis City or any hotel far from central Dubai
- English tours operate Sunday-Thursday at approximately 8.30am
- Italian tours are based on availability and generally run Saturday, Monday and Thursday
- Please refer to the calendar to choose the desired language
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
Dubai is a fascinating city that enchants visitors with its culture, tradition, beaches and a modern...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers visitors a thrilling experience like no other. Including three theme ...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...