Burj Khalifa tickets and 3-course meal at Rooftop
- Take the speedy elevators above the city skyline to floors 124 and 125
- Catch spectacular views of the Dubai Fountain
- Enjoy a lavish meal at The Burj Club, Rooftop
The Emirates extend panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your ticket includes a multimedia presentation on Dubai's history and the building's construction, a speedy elevator ride with LCD screens and glass observation decks on floors 124 ad 125. Your visit is complimented with a 3-course lunch or dinner at Rooftop, The Burj Club. An exciting venue with a magical ambiance, Rooftop features spectacular views of The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa
- Admission to The Burj Club, Rooftop
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Lunch or dinner
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced for general admission tickets only
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for general admission tickets only
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- Your booking time will be considered as your scheduled time slot to visit the Burj Khalifa
- Lunch service: 12.00pm-5.00pm
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- Entrance times vary between 12.00pm-14.00pm (lunch) and 7.00pm-9.00pm (dinner)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Please refer to the calendar as dates are subject to availability
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Spend an enjoyable three hours admiring the beautiful light installations at the Dubai Garden Glow p...
Our guide will pick you from the hotel on the time mentioned during booking. We will then proceed to...
Experience an exhilarating adventure in the vast Dubai desert! Your half-day excursion begins with a...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Explore the magnificent desert near Dubai with three exciting activities: buggy riding, dune bashing...
There is a 5-star experience for you in Dubai, where a red carpet will welcome you on board of a lux...
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...