Dubai fountain show and lake ride by traditional boat
- See the world's tallest performing fountain
- Cruise in a traditional Abra water taxi on Burj Khalifa Lake
- Be entertained by the fountain show as you admire the evening city skyline
- Enjoy the captivating water, music and light spectacle in Downtown Dubai
- Have front row seats to the best show in town
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitors every day. At over 900 ft in length – equivalent to over two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies.
The fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes and two arcs, and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights. Over 6,600 WET Superlights – the most advanced incandescent large fountain lights available today - and 25 color projectors create a visual spectrum of over 1,000 different water expressions while 50 color projectors provide a full spectrum of color with a total output of 1.5 million lumens. The fountain performs to a range of different songs from classical to contemporary Arabic and world music. When operational, the fountain has over 22,000 gallons of water in the air at any given moment.
- 30-minute boat ride
- Burj Khalifa admission tickets
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3): free of charge
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You must first redeem your voucher at the 'At the Top ticket counters' located at the Lower Ground level of Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall before proceeding to the fountain promenade. Look for the Lake Ride sign and enter the ticket kiosk in front of the Wafi Gourmet restaurant.
- It is advised to collect your ticket at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Don't forget to bring your passport or ID
- Each boat can accommodate up to 6 people
- Every day from 5.45pm-10.45pm
- Refer to the calendar to choose your exact departure time
- Last boat departs 30 minutes prior to closing
- Hours during Ramadan: Sunday-Wednesday: 7.45pm-11.15pm (last ride at 10.45pm) / Thursday-Saturday 7.45pm-11.45pm (last ride at 11.15pm)
Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily: 6.00pm-11.00pm (every 30 minutes)
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...
Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experienc...