Dubai street food evening tour
- Walk into the tiny roads and soak up the local atmosphere
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Eat with your hands like a Bedouin
By joining the night Dubai culinary tour, you source the best street eats from markets, Indian food cart, local restaurant and other hard to find hidden secret spots. Start your evening Dubai street food tour with a short visit to the Indian temple along with the perimeter of the spice and gold markets where dozens of street restaurants and shops selling a staggering variety of produce, local exotic clothing, fruits, vegetables and spices.
Eat as you go! By sampling a tasty Indian fried Samboussa, Melbouri and Velbouri; an inspired snack from a vegetarian street food cart. Continue your fantastic tour by crossing the glittering Dubai creek by the famous Abras (water taxi) until you reach the spice market where different aromas are in the surroundings. Bargain at the shiny gold market, a home of the heaviest Guinness record at 58KG. Take a walk through the fish, fruits and vegetable market and tempt your taste buds with the famed Dubai dates while you're experiencing the atmospheric heart of the old quarter.
Your next snack stop on this Dubai street food tour will enable you to taste the Lebanese cuisine.You will sit down with the Dubai locals and sample various meat, vegetable, homs, tabouleh, fattouch and specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavor. Finally, it's time to experience the Dubai typical dish as you venture down a small alley to join in one of the traditional restaurants. Sit down on the ground like the locals and experience eating rice (with fish or chicken) using your hands, a great way to crack into the local scene.
- 3-course dinner in three different locations
- Food tasting while walking
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Abra ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details after you make your booking.
- After you make your booking, please indicate hotel details for your pick-up service
- This tour is available in English, German or French. Please indicate your preferred language after you make your booking
- Please advise your guide in the beginning of the tour of any good allergies you may have
- Cancellation policy: free cancellation up to 48 hours and 50% cancellation fee up 24 hours
- Operates at 7.00pm
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...