- Book now through August 31st and pick-up a FREE Budget SIM (500MB+20min)
- Take a day trip to the capital and see all of the famous sights and landmarks
- Choose the full-day tour option if you don't want to miss a thing
- Marvel in the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Catch the traders at work as you pass by the dhow and fish markets
- If you are in two, book now the limited time special offer for the full-day tour
- Start your tour as you land or before you take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi with a personal guide. On your tour you will:
- Enjoy the 7 emirates story on the drive from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- Visit the Amusement Island, Yas Island with a photo stop at Ferrari World
- Visit to the iconic Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque with a tour inside
- Head to the iconic Emirates Palace for an artistic photo stop
- Get a panoramic view of the capital from the highest point at 300 meters high at Etihad Towers
- Enjoy the drive back to Dubai from the eastern mangrove side
Choose the full-day option and, in addition to the above, you will:
- Stop at Yas Marina Circuit, home of the F1 Grand Prize Race
- Stop at the famous dates and fruits market
- Drive along the coast of Abu Dhabi beach and corniche
- Louvre Abu Dhabi photo stop
- Visit The Heritage Village of the Capital of the UAE
- Stop for lunch at one of the famous restaurants on the coast of Abu Dhabi (optional)
- Drive along the famous royal palaces area of Al Bateen
- Hotel or airport pick-up/drop-off
- Expert guide
- Transport to/from Abu Dhabi
- Food and drinks
- Children under 3 years old are free
You will be picked up directly from your Dubai hotel or airport. Please provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.
- Special Offer with any purchase: FREE Budget SIM valid 1 per booking through August 31, 2018
- How to redeem Special Offer: show this voucher along with your passport at the Book My WiFi kiosk at Dubai International Airport (24/7) to receive 1 FREE Budget SIM (500MB+20min) valid for 7 days
When visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No transparent (see-through) clothing
- No shorts for men
- No shorts and skirts must be ankle length
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so we recommend slip off shoes
- Headscarf for ladies is essential (these can be provided when you arrive)
- All women will be asked to wear a traditional robe (abaya) and headscarf (shayla) before entering the mosque. Guests may wear their own, however, must be closed (not open abayas) and non-transparent
- Departure: 9.00am
- Approximate duration:
- Half-day: 6 hours
- Full-day: 8 hours
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai will take you to all of the Emirates capital's must-see sights, ...
A trip to Dubai isn't complete without a venture into the desert, an ideal venue for a magical and m...
Your six-hour desert safari tour will take you to Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ ...
This tour departs in the afternoon and you will cross the desert with photo-stops during an exciting...
When traveling to Dubai, don't miss the famous City of Al Ain, or the Garden City. The historic seat...
Your VIP Dubai desert safari with majlis tent boasts all the facilities and activities that comprise...
Enjoy access to a morning or afternoon desert safari and a 75-minute sightseeing Yellow Boat tour. M...
Mornings in the city of Dubai are always bright and full of promise. As the sun shines in the mornin...
Get ready for a unique experience in the desert of Abu Dhabi! Travel across the desert in a 4x4 vehi...
This tour includes most of what exciting Dubai can offer. Enjoy your luxury dinner at the amazing Ar...