The Golden City - Dubai city tour
- Visit the interesting Dubai Museum
- Cruise along in a traditional water taxi, an Abra
- Visit the Gold and Spice Souk
- Admire the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel and the Jumierah Mosque
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts with a photostop at the iconic landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel. After you will proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the impressive Jumeirah Mosque.
The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. You will then board an Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the Spice Souk. On your return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai – the Gold Souk.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Experienced guide
- Entrance ticket to Dubai Museum
- Children (0-11 years): reduction
Pick-up service is available from your accommodation, in Dubai or Abu Dhabi (according to the days, please refer to calendar). Please provide hotel address information when booking.
- Languages: The public tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure; 100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show
- Please follow pick-up instructions written on the voucher
- The pick-up time may vary according to your hotel location (Dubai or Abu Dhabi)
- Daily (from Dubai): hotel pick-up between 1.00 and 1.30pm
- Saturday, Monday and Wednesday morning tour option (from Dubai): hotel pick-up between 7.00 and 7.30am
- Daily (from Abu Dhabi): hotel pick-up between 12.15 and 12.30pm - Minimum 02 pax required
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...