Join this informative half-day tour to discover the coastal city of Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. From the early beginnings of South Africa, enjoy a half-day tour of this multicultural city, starting from the City Hall, the harbor, the University of Natal and a bustling African Indian market Explore the peaceful Botanic Gardens and conclude with a visit to the Moses Mabhida Stadium. This is a great opportunity to see the highlights of this iconic city.
Durban half-day city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the African Indian market at Warwick Triangle
- Enjoy a peaceful stroll through the Durban Botanic Gardens
- Discover the Moses Mabhida Stadium
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Moses Mabhida Stadium cable car ride
- Children (age 2-11)
Pick-up from Durban beachfront hotels. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels only. There will be a surcharge for hotels outside of this area
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Children up to 3 years old must use appropriate child car seats, which must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to current availability
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.