Discover the beauty of Edinburgh with this cycling experience! You'll kick off your day following the bike paths out to Portobello Beach where you can enjoy some refreshments as you admire the sea views. Then you'll take the Innocent Tunnel into Holyrood Park and head down the sweeping downhill cycle path all the way through the park and past Holyrood Palace. Your ride will end at Bellfield Brewery where you'll have a 45 minute tour of the in-house brewery and sample their own beers!
Bikes, Beers and Brewery tour
Availability: Selected days
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Explore Edinburgh and some of its most famous sites on two wheels
- Admire the views at Portobello Beach and check out the royal Holyrood Palace
- Sample some of Scotland's best beers as you enjoy an in-house brewery tour
What to expect
- Brewery tour
- Guided tour
- Free pint of beer
- Bike tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
41 Old Dalkeith Rd, Edinburgh EH16 4TE, UK
Please meet your guide at Bridgend Farmhouse.
What to remember
- This tour ends at Bellfield Brewery in Edinburgh
- This tour is only available for those over 18 years old
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
A wee pedal
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.