5 Terre discovery tour with typical lunch: 3-day package
- Cinque Terre and its villages: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Monterosso
- Cruise by motor vessel
- Enjoy a typical Ligurian light lunch
- 2 nights with B&B accommodation in Santa Margherita
Day 1: Florence - Cinque Terre - Santa Margherita
Get on your coach to reach Manarola. Board a cruise and visit the villages of Cinque Terre. Later on, take a train that will take you from La Spezia to Santa Margherita.
Day 2: Santa Margherita - Portofino
Spend your day visiting the cosmopolitan village of Portofino using your ferry ticket. Enjoy your free time for the rest of the day, then spend a night in Santa Margherita.
Day 3: Santa Margherita - Florence - Return
Take the train from Santa Margherita to La Spezia in the afternoon. Get on your coach to come back to Florence in the evening.
- Tour from Florence to Cinque Terre with 2 nights stopover in Santa Margherita
- Typical ligurian lunch at Monterosso with beverages included
- 2 nights with B&B accommodation in Santa Margherita (breakfast included) in a 3/4-star hotel
- Roundtrip train tickets from La Spezia to Santa Margherita
- Cruise by motor vessel to visit the Cinque Terre villages as per program of the tour
- Roundtrip ferry to Portofino from Santa Margherita
- Hotel city tax
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
Adua Square in Florence at 6.45 AM
- Wear comfortable clothes, sunglasses, and a hat to protect yourself against the sun
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Please note that in case of bad weather the boat service will be suspended and the itinerary could be changed
- Tour available for a minimum of 2 people
- Daily at 7.00 AM
Join a tour starting in the early morning at the Uffizi Gallery to enjoy less crowds without the ann...
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
You will start the tour with a guided tour to the Cupola. The only way to see the inside of the dome...
Visit the Duomo complex and the amazing Brunelleschi's Dome, one of the Renaissance masterpieces and...