Boat trip on the Arno river
- Discover Florence from a different point of view with a local guide
- Sit on a boat and relax feeling the gentle breeze of the Arno River
- Watch Florence and its monuments slide before you
Discover Florence from a totally different point of view. Leave the crowds behind and feel the gentle breeze of the Arno River!
Do not just visit the world-famous Ponte Vecchio, float under it! The boats are propelled by a long pole pushed against the shallow sandy bottom of the river; they have an important historical significance dating back to medieval times. Sit back and relax. Watch Florence and its monuments slide before you.
This reposeful Florentine experience is truly memorable, especially at the end of the day.
- Guided boat trip tour
- Local guide
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old
In front of Banca Toscana in Piazza della Signoria 6 , Florence
- The tour can be conducted in more than one language
- Tour will take place with a minimum number of 4 participants onwards
- The tour may be cancelled last minute due to bad weather conditions, in this case the totale amount of the fee will be refounded without any penality detracted. Alternatively clients can reschedule for a different date
- Tour duration: 60/70 min.
- From May to September
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 5.45pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...