- Take a break from the city and get back to nature
- Wander along terraced vineyards and olive groves, enjoying the spectacular coastal views
- Taste the local wine and have a refreshing swim in the blue water of Vernazza or Monterosso
- Enjoy a 40-minute boat ride along the Riviera
Discover the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre, five idyllic fishing villages, with a guided hiking tour along the cliffs of the national park, departing from Florence by bus.
You'll depart from Florence at 8.00am by coach: during the short 2-hour trip, your guide will share expert insights about the area with you. You'll then arrive high above the Cinque Terre village of Manarola, where you'll enter the National Park and start your hike to Corniglia, enjoying stunning panoramic views and a spectacular natural environment.
At the cliff-top village of Corniglia, you'll have some free time to relax and to take in the perfect view of the sea and surrounding hillsides. You'll continue your tour towards the village of Vernazza, one of the most characteristic of the Cinque Terre: here, you'll enjoy some free time for relaxing at a nice bar or even having a cooling swim in the sea. You'll then head to Monterosso by train, where you'll explore this village renowned for its beautiful beach and artisan shops: you'll have free time for tasting the local wine or exploring the beach.
You'll end your trip with a boat ride (or train ride, depending on weather) to Riomaggiore: from here, you'll enjoy the final hike to Manarola, along "The Way of Love", a pedestrian street overlooking the sea. You'll finally come back to Florence by coach around 8.30pm.
Please note: these ancient trails are rough but accessible. Be prepared for the hiking – although the path is open to everyone, remember that the ground can be slippery, uneven and steep. The charm of the area is its authenticity, do not expect hand rails or safety rails when steps are steep or when the path is close to the cliff edge. Because of the nature of the hike, we are unable to accept small children or anyone with walking difficulties.
- Expert local guide
- Transport between Florence and the Cinque Terre plus all other transfers for the day
- Entry tickets to the Cinque Terre National Park
- Boat ride along the Riviera (weather permitting)
- Time to explore the Cinque Terre villages on foot
Youth 12 - 26 years old
Adult group (6 or more adults)
In front of Santa Maria Novella train station: look for the "Walkabout" sign at the taxi stand
- Children aged 11 years and under are not accepted on this tour
- Because of the nature of the hike, this tour is not recommended for small children and for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths, alternative routes will be taken instead
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes (sneakers, walking boots or closed toe shoes with no-slip soles – no flip flops)
- Remember to bring a water bottle and dress for the weather (hat, sunscreen, swimsuit and towel if you want to take a dip in the sea, comfortable clothes, a waterproof in bad weather) ...and don't forget your camera!
- Due to a landslide occurred at the end of September 2012, the famous path “The Way of Love” has been closed
Every Day from March 1st 2018 to January 14th 2019 at 8.00am (meeting time 7.45am)
Blackout dates: December 24, 25, 26, 31, January 1
This is your chance to drive the historic Fiat 500: follow your tour leader through the magnificent ...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
Enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and marvel at the masterpieces by Michelangelo and othe...
Passeggiare nel centro di Firenze è come visitare un museo all'aria aperta!La nostra prima tappa sar...
Get ready for the perfect introduction to Florence, especially if you like food!This Florence gourme...
Meet bright and early and travel by local train to your first stop of the day Pisa. Learn about the ...
Get behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and drive around Florence’s hills on a scenic 3-hour tour...
Visit with us one of the impressive Catholic church in the world and see from within the spectacular...
Smell terrific after this tour of a master perfumer's workshop in a Renaissance palace in Florence. ...
Have a unique, authentic, and exclusive experience of Siena! Visit its magnificent ancient city cent...