Exclusive tour of Uffizi by night
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Stroll along the ornate hallways without the crowds
- Marvel at the works of famous painters and sculptors on a guided tour
Visit one of Florence’s top attractions when the crowds have all left for the day on this exclusive 2-hour evening tour of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence.
Meet your guide near the Uffizi Gallery in central Florence as dusk settles over the city, then step inside to begin your tour. With a history dating back to the 16th century, the Uffizi Gallery is home to valuable treasures from centuries passed.
Stroll along the Uffizi Gallery’s ornate hallways in peace with a guide and admire life-like busts of brave Roman emperors. Marvel at beautiful works by famous painters and sculptors including Botticelli, Caravaggio, Mantegna, Michelangelo, Titian and da Vinci.
Along the way, gain insight into the artists’ role in Italy’s art scene and enjoy personal attention from your guide. Your tour will end inside the museum, but be sure to ask to your guide for a cool place to have an amazing aperitivo after.
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Tour guide inside Uffizi Gallery
- Radio systems for groups larger than 7 people
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5)
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI
Meet your guide at door one of the Uffizi Gallery.
- Maximum of 14 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 6.30pm
- Arrive 20 minutes before tour start time
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
For more than seven centuries, the Palazzo Vecchio (the Old Palace) has been the symbol of the polit...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...