Florence Bike Tour with Food Tasting
- A guided three-hour bike tour, covering 7 miles and four of Florence's top sights
- Taste the famous foods of Florence such as schiacciata all'olio, ice cream, and traditional Italian pastries
- A local guide will describe the history and culture of the areas and their food
- A small-group tour limited to 10 people for a more personalized experience
Mix a bike tour of the Italian "Pearl of the Renaissance" with a food tour of Florence’s three most-coveted culinary delights! You'll get to savor the edible (and cultural) tastes of Florence on a winding bike tour throughout the city.
We'll start off in front of one of the most delightful cathedrals in the world and its prominent Dome, then head on to the Beccaria neighborhood, where you'll sample a traditional Italian pastry. Next we'll go to the Saint Nicholas district and make you live like a proper Florentine by tasting a “schiacciata all’olio” (flat salty bread with olive oil), which locals buy everyday.
On this tour you'll visit the important historic places of Florence such as Republic Square, the Old Bridge, Signoria Square and the beautiful Holy Cross and Uffizi Museum areas! Your guide will explain each treasured site in great detail, including local food traditions, such as why gelato (ice cream) is connected to Florence or why Tuscan bread is unsalted!
- Cruiser bike rental
- Personal guide
- Food tasting
- The inside of monuments and museums
- Child 4-10 years old: 50% off
- Child 0-3 years old: free
Segway Office located on Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence - Italy
If your child is younger than 10 years of age, we require the EXPERT LEVEL of biking and that he/she rides her/his own bike. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.
- Every day from April to October
- Monday, Thursday, Saturday from November to March
- Starting at 10.00am
- Meeting time: 9.45am
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The Uffizi Gallery is a world-famous museum housed in the former “Uffizi” or “Offices” of the Medici...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...