Florence Segway Tour
- Glide through Florence on the most stylish ride of the 21st century!
- Explore the city from a different perspective
- Take a lot of photos of the timeless architecture of Florence
Glide through the classic streets of Florence on the coolest ride of the 21st century!
Your tour will start with a 30-minute orientation session on our premises. Once you've mastered the Segway, we'll head off to the historical downtown, where you'll visit all the famous areas of the city with your audioguide playing through the comfortable headphones.
Take a lot of special photo opportunities of the timeless architecture of Florence!
- Segway rental
- 30-minute Orientation Session
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide system
- Ponchos in case of rain
- We do not visit inside monuments and museums
Via dei Cimatori, 11, 50122 Firenze FI, Італія
Italy Segway Tour Office located on Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence (between Signoria Square and the House of Dante Alighieri).
To join this Segway tour you must meet the following requirements:
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without help, which is similar to going up and down stairs without any assistance or the use of handrails.
- Riders need to be physically and mentally self-sufficient.
- Segways are not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please do not carry large bags while on the Segway.
- All tours are conducted in English by default. German and Italian on request (minimum 4 people).
- From April to October: every day at 9:30am, 2:30pm
- From November to March: every day at 9:30am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...