Florence Segway Tour
- Glide through Florence on the most stylish ride of the 21st century!
- Explore the city from a different perspective
- Take a lot of photos of the timeless architecture of Florence
Glide through the classic streets of Florence on the coolest ride of the 21st century!
Your tour will start with a 30-minute orientation session on our premises. Once you've mastered the Segway, we'll head off to the historical downtown, where you'll visit all the famous areas of the city with your audioguide playing through the comfortable headphones.
Take a lot of special photo opportunities of the timeless architecture of Florence!
- Segway rental
- 30-minute Orientation Session
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide system
- Ponchos in case of rain
- We do not visit inside monuments and museums
Via dei Cimatori, 11, 50122 Firenze FI, Італія
Italy Segway Tour Office located on Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence (between Signoria Square and the House of Dante Alighieri).
To join this Segway tour you must meet the following requirements:
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without help, which is similar to going up and down stairs without any assistance or the use of handrails.
- Riders need to be physically and mentally self-sufficient.
- Segways are not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please do not carry large bags while on the Segway.
- All tours are conducted in English by default. German and Italian on request (minimum 4 people).
- From April to October: every day at 9:30am, 2:30pm
- From November to March: every day at 9:30am
See the "Pearl of the Renaissance" by night, when the famous sites of Florence are beautifully lit a...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Be clean and green with this eco-tour of Florence’s historic center. You'll be able to satisfy both ...
Smell terrific after this tour of a master perfumer's workshop in a Renaissance palace in Florence. ...
Make the most of your time in Florence with a 3-hour tour of the most important sites and monuments!...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A truly involving experience for children, teenagers and adults: the whole family will put "hands-on...
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...