Uffizi and Accademia Gallery skip-the-line guided visit
- Visit the famous Uffizi and Accademia Gallery with a guide
- Skip the long lines and save your precious time
- See masterpieces by Michelangelo in the Accademia Gallery
- Admire the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best known museums.
The first part of the tour, in the morning, is dedicated to the Accademia Gallery, where you'll see the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo, and more.
The second part of the tour, in the afternoon, is dedicated to the Uffizi Gallery, where you'll admire masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fees with bookings (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 people
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (0-6): free of charge
Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
Accademia Tour starts at the Accademia Gallery Museum at 10:15 am (entrance reserved to the booking holders).
Uffizi Tour starts at the Uffizi Gallery Museum at 4:30 pm (door n. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders).
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Accademia Tour: From Tuesday to Sunday at 10:15 am
- Uffizi Tour: From Tuesday to Sunday at 4:30 pm
- Check-in time for both meeting points: 15 minutes before departure
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art co...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...