VIP cooking class in a Florentine noble house
- Try traditional Tuscan recipes
- Learn the secret recipes handed down from generation
- Choose among four menus
- Enjoy a tour for small groups
Wanna be a genuine Italian cook for a day in a real noble family house in Tuscany. The cooking experience ending with lunch/dinner of the food prepared in a Florentine noble house.
This is an amazing hands-on cooking experience ending with lunch or dinner of the food prepared in a Florentine noble house located in the most prestigious district of Florence. You will learn secrets handed down from generation, recipes or simple tips and tricks to prepare an authentic Italian meal that you'll be able to prepare in your own home. Our familiar chef uses only the fresh and seasonal ingredients available and that's why the menu changes every couple of weeks; with this tour you will have also the chance to acquire ingredients at a local food market or small local typical Bottega with the chef. The program is custom-tailored, it can be adapted to your taste, you can choose among four menus:
1. Mediterranean diet: Caprese salad, Hand made pasta with pesto or tomato sauce, Tiramisù, Italian coffee
2. All Tuscany: Bruschetta, authentic Italian meatballs, cantuccini e vin Santo, Italian coffee
3. The Italian Vegetarian: Florentine salad, Ribollita or Pappa al pomodoro or Panzanella (depending on season), mascarpone cream with berries
4. Medieval experience: Chees and ham, Arista with potatoes, Tiramisù, Italian Coffee
- Guided visit of a local market or bottega
- Preparation of a full course meal
- Chianti docg wine
- Real home made espresso
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8, 50123 FIRENZE
Slow Tour Tuscany
- At the time of booking, you will be asked to provide any diet restriction or allergy
- Max. 8 people per group
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- Every day
- At 10.30am or 5.00pm
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
Enjoy a private transfer between Florence airport and your accommodation or vice versa: you will be ...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...