Malbork Castle regular tour from Gdansk
- Explore the worlds largest castle with an English-speaking guide
- See the castle’s various permanent and temporary exhibitions holding 40 thousand items
- Visit St. Mary’s Church
Beginning with hotel pick-up and transportation to the Malbork Castle in a comfortable AC minibushis, this 6-hour guided tourn in English is a must-do for anyone visiting Gdansk. Explore the 14th-century Palace of the Grand Master, which was at one point the residence of the so-called Grand Master of the Teutonic Order and see the castle’s various permanent and temporary exhibitions including the collection of weaponry, armor, flags and enormous Amber Museum.
Malbork Castle covering 143,591 square meters is the largest castle in the world! Built with 12-15 million bricks it is even bigger than Windsor Castle. Malbork Castle is listed on UNESCO World Heritage Site and is visited by over 500,000 tourists each year.
Right now it holds a museum with 40 thousand items including such valuable collections as one of Europe’s largest collection of medieval architectural elements, a collection of artistic amber wares – unique all over the world, an impressive set of old weapons and military equipment, or the extensive coin collection, relating to the historic mints in Malbork.
To this day you can see a bullet in a wall which was supposed to destroy the castle during the Battle of Grunwald.
- Door-to-door transportation (Free hotel Pick-up)
- English-speaking guide in Malbork Castle
- All admission fees and tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
Wojciecha Bogusławskiego 1, 80-818 Gdańsk
Meet the tour group at The Gdańsk Shakespeare Theatre or choose to be picked-up from your accommodation.To book pick-up service please contact the local tour supplier at least 24 hours prior to your tours start time. You will find their information on the voucher after booking.
- Minimum booking of at least 2 guests
- Maximum of 16 seats available
- Guided visit of the castle lasts between 3 to 3.5-hours
- Please note that the tours duration is approximate and may change due to traffic
- Pick-up service is available from central Gdansk accommodations or choose to meet at the group meeting point
- To book pick-up service please contact the local tour supplier at least 24 hours prior to your tours start time. You will find their information on the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Please note that the tour does not operate on:
- 1 November
- Christmas and New Years 24, 25 and 31 of December or 1 January
- Easter 12, 13 April
- Corpus Chriti Day 11 June
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...