Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter while enjoying the view of the great Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains. Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte and enjoy every viewpoint while your expert guides share the history, art and construction details of every spot, with you and your group. You will make a final stop for a drink with a tapa.
Albayzin and Sacromonte private walking tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm
- Explore the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains
- Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte with an expert guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Audio system
- One tapa
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (0-11 years old): free admission
Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada, Spain
Main facade of the Cathedral of Granada, under the central arch. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- Please remember to wear your mask
- Please remember to bring your headphones, as you might need them for the audio system
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.