Visit the Alhambra and the vibrant city of Granada without worrying about tickets and transport from Costa del Sol. Enjoy a guided tour, with an official tourist guide and enter right away without waiting in line. The experience includes tickets to La Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces. The visit will last approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. You will also have time in the center of the city to visit other monuments such as the cathedral and enjoy something to eat. At the end of the day, you will take a transfer back to Costa del Sol.
Excursions & day trips
Alhambra guided tour from Estepona, Torremolinos and Nerja
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Visit the city of Granada and the Alhambra
- Learn about the Moorish architecture and culture that will surround you
- Discover the surroundings of Spain's most visited monument
- Wander around eight centuries of history collected in a fortress
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- New high-end minibus, with a maximum capacity of 17 passengers
- Wifi, water and mobile chargers on board
- Tickets for La Alhambra and Palacios Nazaríes
- Private guided tour of the Alhambra and Palacios Nazaríes with official tour guides
- Travel insurance
What's not included
- Infant (0-2 years old): reduced
- Child (3-12 years old): reduced
From Estepona: Av. Litoral 4, Estepona.
From Torremolinos: Av. de Manuel Fraga Iribarne.
From Nerja: A7, Camino Viejo de Malaga, km 292, Frigiliana.
What to remember
- Duration: 10 hours (tour is 2 hours and 45 minutes + 1 hour of free time + transfers)
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card of each participant
- The exact location of the meeting point will be indicated on the voucher
- At 7.30am from Estepona
- At 8.30am from Torremolinos
- At 9.45am from Nerja
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.