Alhambra morning ticket and audio guide
- Discover every corner of Granada in your own way with an interactive audio guide
- Decide your own route with a GPS guided system
- Visit the Alhambra, the Generalife, the Nasrid Palaces and the Alcazaba fortress
Organize your day in Granada in your own way! Walk around the Alhambra and discover its detailed Islamic art and architecture. Your ticket gives you access to Generalife Gardens, the Nasrid Palaces and the Alcazaba fortress. You can also enjoy the audio explanations of the guide integrated into the audio guide tourist navigator.
After enjoying the wonderful Hispanic-Muslim architecture of the Alhambra, you will have time to discover every corner of Granada thanks to your audio guide: cultural offerings, tapas tour, monuments, museums, exhibitions, nature and more, included in your GPS guided system. You can use it to create the fastest route from your location to the place you want to visit, or maybe to learn about the monuments you’ll find walking around. You will be able to find out anything you wish to know about the places you want to visit in an easy and simple way! Audio narration on monuments and buildings, opening hours and schedules, prices or maybe pictures to see the place before you visit it.
- 24-hour tourist audio guide
- Morning ticket for every area of the Alhambra open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Generalife)
- Meals or others activities in the city
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
- For infants (0-2 years): free
Paseo de la Sabica 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
Please show your voucher (either a printed version or show it on your smartphone) at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre which is located in the Paseo de la Sabica, 15 next to the Alhambra, 200 meters away from Parking Number 1, to receive your entry to the monument and the audio guide.
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name, age, and nationality of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card or passport of each participant
- The time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces will be on your ticket
- Please return the audio guide at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre
- Alhambra tour: audio in Spanish, English, Italian, French and German
- Granada city center tour: audio in Spanish and English
- Daily, except 25 December and 1 January
- You must pick up your ticket and your audio guide the same day of your Alhambra visit, between 8.30am and 9.00am. The time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces will be on your ticket
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The Alhambra is one of the most important monuments in Spain and it is rich in history and art maste...