Tapas walking tour in Granada
- Discover the secrets of the Albaicín, a World Heritage Site
- Admire stunning views of the Alhambra, Granada and Sierra Nevada
- Learn about legends and hidden alleys
- Indulge yourself in the traditional gastronomy of Granada
Enjoy a magical evening to discover the secrets of the Albaicín, a World Heritage Site and one of the more colourful, charming and historical quarters in Granada. Join a trip to their Moorish roots, characterized not only by its architecture and monuments, but also for its atmosphere, tastes and smells, a different way to view the Albaicín through a tapas tour. Take in the dream like atmosphere of the Albaicin from where you can admire stunning views of the Alhambra, the city and Sierra Nevada. Discover the legends and hidden alleys in this Muslim neighborhood, indulge yourself in the traditional gastronomy of Granada, the Andalusian flavours and the cuisine of new creation that stirs in the city.
- Plaza Nueva & Royal Chancery. The end of Muslim Granada
- Calderería Vieja (Teahouses Street). New Muslims in the city
- Church of San José. Muslim Prayer Customs
- c / Santa Isabel La Real. The architecture of a Muslim neighbourhood
- San Nicolas viewpoint
- Acera del Darro. The Carmenes and cisterns of the Albaicin
- Back to Plaza Nueva
- Official tourist guide
- Liquor and local sweet
- Three drinks and three tapas in three typical tapas bars in Granada (beer on tap, house wine, soft drinks or mineral water)
- Free for infants 0-4 years old
- Reduced for children 5-11 years old
Calle Zacatín, 36, 18001 Granada, Spain
- From 16 March to 15 October: I love Granada (C/Reyes Católicos,47) at 7.45pm
- From 16 October to 15 March: I love Granada (C/Reyes Católicos,47) at 6.45pm
- The client has to print a voucher or show it in his phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to take the tour
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages (Spanish and English / On request another languages)
- Group size: max. 12 people
- From 16 March to 15 October: from Wednesday to Saturday
- From 16 October to 15 March : Thursday and Saturday
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January
A journey through the history of Granada and its transformation from Islam to Christianity. Strollin...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Acc...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Travel through the centuries on this walking tour of the most charismatic quarters of Granada: Albai...