Dolmabahce Palace and Two Continents tour
- Explore the royal residence of the Ottoman Sultans
- Learn about its rich culture and history from your guide
- Hop on a ferry to Asia for a great view of the city
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sultans, built by two Ottoman architects Karabet and Nikogos Balyan on a 110.000 m² area. It served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Famous for its great collection of European antiquities, furniture and a 4.5 ton chandelier, the palace has 285 rooms and 46 halls. After your tour, you’ll have the chance to step from Europe to Asia in 2 minutes as you cross the Bosphorus Bridge connecting Europe and Asia. Go to Çamlica Hill and Yeditepe, where you can get a great panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus from one of the highest and most appealing places in the city.
- Museum entrance fee
- Bridge toll
- Round trip transfer from/to central hotels
- Transportation with A/C vehicles
- Optional gratuities
- Infants 0-2 years of age: free
- Children 3-7 years of age: reduced
Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels
- Please note: Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and the whole tour is replaced with Eyüp Sultan Mosque and Tomb, Golden Horn, Miniatürk and Pierre Loti Coffee House by cable car
- Every day at 2.00pm
Take a half day morning tour of Istanbul. The tour will bring you through the "Sultan Ahmet Center",...
Enjoy this special Bosphorus Tour on the bus and on a private boat. Discover the magic of Istanbul a...
This afternoon tour will bring you on a Bosphorus Cruise on a private boat. You'll ride through the ...
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
Marvel at the majestic architecture of the Hagia Sophia as you’re guided through its beautiful inter...