Gallipoli and Anzac tour from Istanbul
- Learn all about Gallipoli's battlefields
- See the numerous war memorials
- Hear tales about soldiers and their families
- Enjoy a tasty lunch at Eceabat
Explore Gallipoli’s World War I battlefields on a day trip from Istanbul, and visit the poignant memorial sites dedicated to fallen Australian, New Zealand and Turkish soldiers.
With an expert guide at your side, learn all about the brutal WWI campaign that took place on the Gallipoli peninsula and hear lesser-known tales about soldiers who lost their lives. Enjoy lunch at Eceabat and visit key historical sites such as ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine, the Nek and Ari Burnu Cemetrart.
In the late evening, you will return to Istanbul and be droped off at your hotel.
- Air-conditioned transportation (no public bus)
- English speaking professional guide
- Breakfast and lunch
- Attraction entrance Ffees
- Lunch at Eceabat
- Infants 2 and under: free
- Children 3-7: reduced
Alaeddin Mahallesi, Edirne Çanakkale Yolu, 17500 Kavaklı Köyü/Gelibolu/Çanakkale, Turkey
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Every day at 6.30am
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Embark on a bargain-hunting journey and enjoy a small-group tour. Explore the ancient bazaars of a c...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...