Istanbul and Bosphorus cruise on private boat - Half Day Afternoon Tour
- Discover the beauty of Istanbul in the afternoon light
- Go on a private Bosphorus cruise
- Admire the Royal Dolmabahce Palace and Rumeli Fortress from the water
- See the Golden Horn and Balat
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Pierre Loti hill
- Get relevant background information from your guide
Discover the beauty of Istanbul with a bus tour to the Golden Horn and a private cruise on the Bosphorus, the waterway that forms the continental border between Europe and Asia.
This afternoon tour will bring you by bus to the Golden Horn, the natural harbor of the city. Today, it separates the old Istanbul, where first colonies settled during the Byzantines, from the new part of town. Follow the traces of history to Balat and see the Bulgarian St. Stephan Church, the Jewish Hospital, the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate and the remains of the 22km long Byzantine city walls. With the cable car you can get to the Pierre Loti Coffee House, which offers breathtaking panoramic views over the harbor and surroundings.
After having seen all these impressive sights, get on board of a private boat and go on a cruise along the beautiful Bosphorus. Take photos of this epic moment, standing in between the two continents of Europe and Asia and enjoy colorful views on Istanbul. From the boat you can also see the impressive Rumeli Hisrai Fortress. The Ottoman stronghold was built by the conqueror to control the shipping traffic of the Bosphorus.
The tour ends at the central Taksim square in Istanbul.
- Pick up and drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel (only from centrally located hotels)
- Professional tour guide
- Cable car ride
- Boat cruise
- Entrance fees
- Infants (aged 0-2): free
- Children (aged 3-7): reduced
Molla Gürani Mahallesi, Dede Paşa Sk. No:11, 34093 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Cumhuriyet Caddesi, 83/1, 34373 Elmadağ, Istanbul, Turkey
- Please note that Bosphorus Tours are practiced with regular boat if minimum number of attendants is not provided for the private boat
- Please be 10 minutes before departure at the meeting point, if you are not using the tranfer service
- Please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator if you are using the transfer service. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 2pm
Experience the magic of Istanbul in the morning with a visit of the Spice Bazaar, bus tour to the Go...
Take a half day morning tour of Istanbul. The tour will bring you through the "Sultan Ahmet Center",...
During this great combination excursion, you’ll have the chance to step from Europe to Asia in 2 min...
Live a unique experience when visiting Istanbul. Don't miss this full day tour (operates all year ro...
Take a full day tour of Istanbul. This fascinating city will capture you immediately. This full day ...
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
Witness the enchantment of Istanbul with a 2.5-Hour evening cruise along the beautiful Bosphorus! Ab...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
Depart from Istanbul by ferryboat and drive to Bursa, the former Ottoman capital. Upon arrival, visi...
Enter the Hagia Sophia without standing in a queue and enjoy a 30 minutes introduction-tour of an of...