Start the excursion with a panoramic view of the city from Mount of Olives. You will then head towards Mount Zion where you can visit King David's Tomb, view the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. You will first enter the Old City and explore the Armenian and Jewish quarters until you reach the Wailing Wall, then after walking along the Via Dolorosa and visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre, you will continue the drive through the Judean desert. Finally, you will arrive at the lowest place on earth, where you will experience the incredible feeling of floating in the Dead Sea and cover yourself in the therapeutic mud before returning to the departure point.
Attractions & guided tours
Day tour of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Western Wall
- Immerse yourself in history visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre
- Experience floating in the Dead Sea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
- Children (age 2-12)
- Infants (age 0-1): free admission
Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem
Please meet in front of the Grand Court hotel.
What to remember
- In order to visit the holy sites, it is mandatory to wear modest clothes (short pants/skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed; you must wear head covering)
- For the Dead Sea part, bathing suit, hat, towel and sunscreen are recommended
- Daily or according to language availability
- Approximate start time from Jerusalem: 9.00am
Holiday Travel (israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.