If you're a fan of street arts and graffitis, this tour is perfect for you! Start from the Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem, you will walk along the little alleys around the Nachla’ot neighborhood and see the street art around the Machane Yehuda market. See first hand how the youth express themselves in the art form. Together with your guides who are street artists, you will learn how to appreciate the various forms of street arts. Enjoy the beauty of various writings on the wall that can spark different conversations.
Jerusalem graffiti tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn more about the significance of graffiti from your street artist guide
- Explore the little alleys of Jerusalem
- Perfect for a fan of street arts and graffitis
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Children (age 0-11): free admission
Abraham Hostel, Jerusalem
Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a hat, also bring sunscreen and your camera
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.