Horse riding in the sands of Comporta tour
- Discover Comporta's Wild Beach
- See the Arrábida's Mountain
- Pick-up service included
Enjoy a pleasant horse riding in the midle of nowhere in Comporta's wild beaches! This tour was the first choice of Madonna to enjoy the warm weather during the Summer and Autumn closer to rice fields and surrounded by nature. Try this tour if you're a nature/beach/horse lover, we promise you won't forget this place. If the sea allows, we can goi into the water with the horses and you have free time to galop!
- Horse Riding
- Pick up
- Van w/ Air conditioning
- Food & Beverage
N261, 7580 Comporta, Portugal
After the crossing, instead of going to the right in direction to Tróia, turn to the left and go straight until you see the sign with TORRE written.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, water and a hat
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide specific details in order to choose the horse and for the pickup service
- The tour has a duration of 5h (apx.). We'll start to pick you up at your hotel and take you until Comporta.
- The ride is about 1h30.
- As soon as the ride finish, we return to Lisbon in direction to your hotel.
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Lisbon is a vibrant and seductive city where the old charm coexists perfectly with the avant-garde. ...
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...