Lisboa Card for 24h, 48h or 72h
- Visit Lisbon's best museums and attractions free of charge
- Receive a free guidebook full of helpful city info
- Enjoy an unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores
- Take advantage of many discounts in restaurants and shops
- Get fast track access to Jerónimos Monastery and National Museum of Archaeology
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. The pass offers free travel for consecutive 24h, 48h and 72h, on the following services: Carris, Metro, Buses, Trams, Funiculars and CP trains (to Cascais and Sintra). With the purchase of the Lisboa Card, you will save money as compared to buying single tickets for each attraction. The pass is an ideal choice to explore Lisbon hassle-free.
This card grants holder the following benefits:
- Free transportation on the Lisbon Carris, Metro, Buses, Trams, Funiculars and CP trains (to Cascais and Sintra)
- Free pass in 26 museums, monuments and places of interest.
- 10% to 50% discount on local services and cultural and tourist interest.
- 5% to 10% discount in participating stores for wide range of genuinely Portuguese articles.
- Lisboa Story Centre
- Arco Monumental da Rua Augusta
- Mosteiro Jerónimos
- Torre de Belém
- Carris - Lisboa de Eléctrico
- Sintra Mitos e Lendas
- Museu Coches
- Museu Nacional Arte Antiga
- Palácio de Mafra
- Elevador Santa Justa
- CP Sintra Cascais
- Panteão Nacional
- Palácio da Ajuda
- Experiência Pilar 7 (25 April Bridge)
- Mosteiro Batalha
- Mosteiro Alcobaça
- Convento de Cristo em Tomar
- Museu Arqueologia
- Museu Nacional do Azulejo
- Museu Nacional Etnologia
- MAAT - Museu de Arte, Arquitectura e Tecnologia
- Museu Nacional Traje
- Museu do Chiado
- Museu Nacional do Teatro e da Dança
- Casa Museu Anastácio Gonçalves
- Museu da Música
- Museu do Ar
- Discoveries Monument - 30%
- Quinta Regaleira - 20%
- Palácio de Queluz - 15%
- Palácio Nacional da Vila (Sintra) - 10%
- Palácio da Pena/Parque da Pena - 10%
- Aerobus - 25%
- Belém Monumental Touristic Tour - 20%
- Fundação Arpad Szénes- Vieira da Silva - 50%
- Museu da Água - 50%
- Museu de História Natural e da Ciência - 10%
- Museu do Centro Cientifico e Cultural de Macau - 50%
- Museu das Comunicações - 50%
- Museu de S. Roque - 40%
- Fundação Medeiros e Almeida - 40%
- Museu do Fado - 20%
- Museu da Marioneta - 20%
- Museu Colecção Berardo - 30%
- Museu da Carris - 30%
- Museu Marinha - 33%
You will find the complete list in the guidebook
- Lisboa Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on selection)
- Access to up to 28 museums or monuments in the city
- Unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores
- Free access to the famous 28 tram ride
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Discount in many venues, restaurants, Aerobus, and shopping centers
- Free train travel to Sintra and Cascais
Child (4-15) : Reduced
You can pick up your LISBOA CARD at one of the following addresses (bring a copy of the voucher and your ID with you):
- Ask me Lisboa Terreiro Do Paço office in Praça do Comércio / Hours: 9.00am-8.00pm
- Ask Me Lisboa Airport office in Terminal 1 Plaza (next to Aerobus) / Hours: 7.00am-00.00am
- Ask Me Lisboa Palácio Foz in Praça dos Restauradores / Hours: 9.00am-8.00pm
- You need to redeem your voucher in order to get your card
- The card is personal and not transferable. It is not valid unless signed and completed with the date and time at which you will start using the card
- Note: If you start using it at 10.00am on a Tuesday, it will be valid until 10.00am on Wednesday
- Lismarketing is not responsible for the loss, theft or any damage resulting from improper use of the Lisboa Card
- Your voucher is valid one year from the date of purchase
Ask Me Tourism Offices are open every day, except on December 25th.
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...