Lisbon premium tour: three panoramic bus tour and one historic tram tour
- See Lisbon's top sights in 48 hours
- Your pass entitles you to unlimited use over a 48 hour period
- Ride 3 panoramic bus and 1 historic tram
- Take advantage of our 4-in-1 ticket designed to get you to the city's main sights
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main attractions of these three areas via 3 panoramic bus tours and 1 historic tram ride through the hills of Lisbon. Take advantage of our 4-in-1 ticket designed to get you to the city's main sights: the historical area of Belém, where you can discover the city's most beautiful monuments, testaments to the glory of the Portuguese voyages of discovery; the narrow streets of Alfama, Mouraria and Castelo, the city's historic quarters with their stunning views; and modern Lisbon, the Parque das Nações, with its contemporary skyline built by the river.
Let Yellow Bus Tours be your guide to the best that Lisbon has to offer. Travel to all of the most interesting tourist sights by open-top bus and discover the city at your speed with our 48-hour tickets. All tours are hop-on, hop-off which means you can take any bus or tram you want whenever you want for the duration of your ticket.
TAGUS TOUR runs across the downtown (Baixa) with its main squares and the historical quarter of Belém with the most distinctive monuments representing the era of Portuguese maritime discoveries, such as Belém Tower, Jerónimos Monastery or the Monument to the Discoveries.
STOPS: Praça da Figueira, Restauradores, Av. da Liberdade, Marquês de Pombal, Av. Jose Malhoa Sul, Av. Jose Malhoa Norte, Praça de Espanha, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII, Amoreiras, Basílica da Estrela, Museu dos Coches, Jerónimos, Torre de Belém, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Museu do Oriente, Docas, Museu de Arte Antiga, Cais do Sodré, Rua do Comercio, Praça da Figueira.
With OLISIPO TOUR discover the two perspectives of Lisbon, the modernity of Parque das Nações, with its fantastic Oceanarium and numerous attractions, in contrast to the traces of history in its squares and museums. And because Fado is part of the soul of the city, visit the house-museum dedicated to its greatest diva, Amalia Rodrigues.
STOPS: Praça da Figueira, Rua do Comércio, Casa dos Bicos, Museu do Fado, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Azulejo, Oceanário, Pavilhão de Portugal, FIL - International Fair of Lisbon, Gare do Oriente, Igreja S. J. Brito, Museu da Cidade/Estádio Alvalade 21, Cidade Universitária, Campo Pequeno, Marques de Pombal, Casa Museu Amália Rodrigues, Cais do Sodré, Praça da Figueira
With the HILLS TRAMCAR TOUR wind your way through the hills of Lisbon and discover the historical quarters of Alfama, Mouraria and Castelo. Delve into the heart of the city and explore its customs and traditions.
STOPS:Praça da Figueira, Portas do Sol (5 min from the S. Jorge Castle), Rua da Conceição, Chiado, Estrela
With BELÉM TOUR you’ll get to know the Belém area with its famous monuments and museums in detail. This tour on a panoramic mini-bus is an excellent complement to the Tagus Tour!
STOPS: Jeronimos Monastery; Marinha Museum; Belém Tower; The Discoveries Monument; Electricity Museum; National Ethnology Museum; Ajuda Palace; National Coach Museum; Jeronimos Monastery
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable way.
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports (buses and trams) during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça da Figueira 5C, 1100-197 Lisboa, Portugal
- Tagus and Olisipo Tours: Departure from Praça da Figueira
- Belém Tour and Hills Tramcar Tour departure from Praça do Comércio
- Present your voucher at the ticket office in Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
- Hop on and hop off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- May-October: daily departures every 15 minutes, from 9.00am to 7.00pm
- November-April: daily departures every 20 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- 15 April - October: daily, departures every 20 minutes, from 9.20am to 7.00pm
- November - April: daily, departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 5.45pm
- Daily, except 25 December
- Schedule: between 10.40am and 5.40pm, every 60 minutes
Hills Tramcar Tour
- May - October: Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.30am to 7.00pm
- November - April: Departures every 25 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
This tour is a unique way to see all the major sites of central Lisbon. A professional guide will gi...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Sintra is a stunning place bringing humans in touch with the beautifulness of nature. During this fu...
Explore the picturesque European capital of Lisbon & the city Zoo at your leisure aboard a hop-on ho...
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
At the airport our driver will be carrying a sign with our name on it, so you can't miss him. Our tr...
See and taste your way through the city on this adventure packed Lisbon tour. With historical highli...
There is a lot to explore in the breathtaking Portuguese capital. This tour has three circuit option...