Lisbon Tour by Night with Dinner and Fado Show
- Monuments to the Discoveries by Night
- Typical Portuguese Dinner
- Fado & Folklore Dancing
- Lisbon Bridge
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken directly to the central monument – Marquês de Pombal, Av. Da Liberdade, Rossio e Terreiro do Paço. The next stop is a panoramic overlook where we’ll have a jaw dropping view of the Discovery Monuments Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Torre de Belém and Mosteiro dos Jerónimos.
Then you’ll visit the Lisbon bridge and the Cristo Rei. Finally you’ll have dinner at a traditional Portuguese restaurant complete with "Fado" and Folklore dancing.
- Pick-up from Lisbon Hotels
- Traditional Dinner
- Folklore and Fado live show
- Hotel Drop-off
- Optional Gratuities
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, the tour operator offers pick up and drop off service (for an additional charge)
- Free for children 0-5 years old
- Reduced for children 6-10 years old
Parque Eduardo VII, 1070-051 Lisboa, Портуґалія
- The tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square and includes free pick-up at central Lisbon Hotels
- Previous reservation required
- Reservation requests will only be accepted if made 48h prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send back receipt until 48h prior to service date
- Cancellations until 24h before departure - no cancelation fee, after this deadline there is no refund
- Call the tour operator (office hours: daily from 07:30 AM to 19:30 PM) at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to reconfirm your reservation and schedule your hotel pick up
- Failure to call will result to a "no show" reservation and will not be eligible to refund.
- All tours can be modified or cancelled without further notice. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, the tour operator reserves the right to use minibuses or a private car
Wednesdays and Saturday at 8.00pm
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Fado is more than just a musical style, it is a particular way of feeling and the sung expression of...
Join our half-day Pena Palace & Sintra tour and discover the secrets that make Sintra a World herita...
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
In this private tour, we leave Lisbon towards the Alentejo Region and arrive at Évora one of the old...
On this private tour you will discover Lisbon, one of the oldest cities in Europe with the help of a...
This tour is exclusively dedicated to the region of Fátima and its most emblematic places that are p...
This is the perfect solution for those who want a challenging tour that requires some physical resis...
See and taste your way through the city on this adventure packed Lisbon tour. With historical highli...