One day tour with lunch in Lisbon
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
This day tour is the best choice for those who want to dscover Lisbon and the main historical sites of the city.
Starting point is Belém, the place from where the ships departed for the Maritime Discoveries and where two of the most important monuments of Portugal are located - Jerónimos Monastery and Torre de Belém.
We will then stroll in the heart of the city, from downtown Pombaline citycenter to the narrow and typical streets of Alfama, ending with one of the most beautiful views over the river Tagus, in the Castle of S. Jorge.
- Museu dos Coches
- Pasteis de Belém
- Mosteiro de Jerónimos (Jerónimos Monastery)
- Centro Cultural de Bélem
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos
- Torre de Bélem
- Castelo de S. Jorge
- Portas do Sol
- Sé de Lisboa (Lisbon Catedral)
- Igreja de Santo António
- Praça do Comércio
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- The entrance tickets to the monuments
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Av. da Índia 136, 1300-300 Lisboa, Portugal
Praça Afonso de Albuquerque - Belém (next to the statue)
- Minimum: 2 persons / Maximum: 15 persons
- To note: the meeting point is located in Belèm
- Daily at 10.00am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...