Rock In Rio Lisboa 2018 - 1 day Pass
- See your favorite artists performing live in Lisbon's biggest festival
- Muse, Bruno Mars, The Killers, Katy Perry and much more
- 4 stages playing the best music
- Enjoy a day in the City of Rock
Rock in Rio-Lisboa is back at Bela Vista Park during June 23, 24, 29 and 30 2018, offering a new venue with great novelties such as new entertainment stages and spaces.
The countdown for the 8th edition of Rock in Rio-Lisboa has already begun and the festival’s organization has just announced its first headliner! Bruno Mars will take over the Main Stage of the City of Rock on June 24th, closing the festival’s second night.
This is the second time that the celebrated singer, songwriter, producer and musician plays at Rock in Rio (his previous show was at Rock in Rio USA, in Las Vegas, 2015). Three years later, the artist who sold over 1 million tickets in a single day after unveiling his massive "24K Magic World Tour", will steal the show at Rock in Rio once again, for a concert that will definitely be “too good to say goodbye”.
- 1 day pass
- Age rating: older than 6 (six) years
- Entry into the City of Rock for children older than three (3) years (inclusive) shall be granted only upon presentation of a valid ticket.
- Children under twelve (12) years may only enter the City of Rock duly accompanied by the holder of parental responsibilities (parent), or by a duly identified adult that takes responsibility for them. If doubts about the age of the minor are raised, the officials in charge of inspection may invoke proof of age identification, under penalty of being denied entry into the venue
- Date: 23rd, 24th, 29th , 30th June, 2018.
- Time: Doors Open: 12pm – 2am
- Day of the performance:
- 23rd June – Muse
- 24th June – Bruno Mars
- 29th June – The Killers
- 30th June – Katy Perry
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...