Ljubljana guided food tour
- Let your guide take you to different restaurants and cafes in Ljubljana
- Try many delicious dishes
- See the stunning architecture of the city and learn about its history
On this tour your experienced guide will take you to different restaurants and cafes in Ljubljana’s old city center. This tour will not visit any tourist traps, but go straight to the eateries that are most popular among the locals. Try the mouth-watering dishes, including typical Slovenian cuisine, but also for example delicious Balkan food.
This tour is not only a food tour but rather an architectural, historical and cultural walking tour. Apart from delving into the foods of Slovenia, you’ll discover the rich history, diverse culture and stunning art and architecture of Ljubljana with your knowledgeable local tour guide.
While walking and enjoying the food, listen your guide’s stories of how Ljubljana has been shaped into the seductive city we know today.
- All tastings (enough for breakfast or lunch)
- Guided city tour
- Children ages 2-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
Meet your guide in front of the Tourist Information Centre (TIC), next to the Triple Bridge.
- Please inform the tour provider about any dietary restrictions or types of food you don't eat
- Tour runs in all weather conditions
- Distance covered is about 2 kilometers
- Tour runs from Monday to Saturday at 11.00am and 6.00pm
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Visit a charming little lake with an island and a lovely medieval town. Discover an alpine paradise ...
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breatht...
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true w...
See the beautiful nature and learn about the rich history of Lake Bled. Board a traditional “pletna”...