Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle tour from Ljubljana
- Visit the most popular cave in the world - the Postojna Cave
- See the mysterious Predjama Castle
- Enjoy the beautiful nature on this guided tour
Discover the exciting underground world of Postojna Cave - the most popular karst cave in the world. This guided tour will take you for a ride by an electrical train and for a walk through the cave. See the beautiful passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars and limestone curtains.
Continue to the idyllic village of Predjama where you can visit the medieval Predjama Castle. This unique castle is located halfway up a hillside and provides unforgettable views over the lake Bled. There you can learn about the legend of Erasmus – ‘Slovenian Robin Hood’ before returning back to Ljubljana.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle
- Children ages 2-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
Please be ready in one of the pick-up locations listed. Be patient, it can take up to 15 – 20 minutes for the guide to get to the pickup location.
- Bring warm clothes because Postojna Cave has a constant temperature of around 10°C
- Please note that order of sightseeing stops can change
- Daily at 1.45am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Start your day-trip from Ljubljana, pass by Bled, and continue to the highest Slovenian mountain pas...
Experience the beauty and glory of the Italian Venice on a day-trip from Slovenia. Spend a day admir...
On this tour your experienced guide will take you to different restaurants and cafes in Ljubljana’s ...
Taste 7 finest wines from different wine regions of Slovenia and learn must-know wine facts from an ...