5-hour personalized private tour of London with a local host
- Meet a like-minded London local who loves showing visitors around the city
- See the sites you want to see and discovering new areas, venues and walks that most tourists don't know
- Get lots of valuable advice from your local about everything there is to do in the city
Book a local Londoner for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. A friend who knows what you like, who will unveil its best to you.
After you have completed your booking, a member of the team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests. They will then match you with a like-minded Local Londoner. He or she will then become your local host. Keeping in mind your answers, your guide will put together a personalised itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. You can then arrange a meeting with your guide in the most convenient place for you. If during the tour you feel like changing direction, or your guide believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss changes to the itinerary with you.
Enjoy discovering amazing spots in London that only known of by locals! The day revolves around your wishes so enjoy your private meet-up and itinerary and let your Local show you exactly the right London for you!
For the 3-hour and 7-hour versions of this tour, please click the links below:
- 5-hour private and personalized meet-up with a Local Host
- Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required (optional)
- Pick-up from your accommodation (if within reasonable distance of the city center)
- Walking excursion (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and beverages
- The cost of any entrance tickets for attractions
- Transportation to/ from meeting point
- Public/private transportation during the excursion
Children (under 6 years): free of charge
You can arrange a meeting with your Local Host in the most convenient place for you.
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...