- Explore London's iconic sites
- 2,5 hour guided walking tour
- Discover Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben ...and much more!
On this FREE Tour, you’ll see London as it was meant to be seen: by walking through the maze of side streets, grand boulevards, tranquil parks and royal palaces. Expert guides take you where buses simply can’t go, while breathing life into the people, places, and events that have shaped British history.
Walk in the footsteps of the rich and powerful on this tour. You’ll be introduced to the personalities who ruled Great Britain, from Edward the Confessor to Winston Churchill. Guides will take you to the buildings where these people lived, worked, and played, as well as where many are entombed today. This tour winds its way through the Westminster district, home of the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, where English kings have been coronated since 1066.
This 2.5-hour* walking tour covers all the main sights and stories including:
- Covent Garden
- Trafalgar Square
- Nelson’s Column
- The National Gallery
- St. James’s Palace
- Buckingham Palace
- The Mall
- Victoria Memorial
- St. James’s Park
- Horse Guards Parade
- Churchill War Rooms
- Big Ben
- Westminster Abbey
- Houses of Parliament
...and much more!
- 2.5-hour* walking tour covers all the main sights and stories
No. 1-7 The Piazza, London WC2E 8HB, UK
- The Free Tour of London starts in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden. Just look for the team with the red SANDEMANs NEW Europe umbrella!
- The London Free Tour usually ends by the Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
- Every day at 10:00am, 11.00 am 1:00pm
Experience breathtaking city views by air on London's cable car. At just under 300ft, the Emirates A...
Away from the shiny sites that you find on souvenirs and postcards, join us in the London where stre...
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
Travel through time to the original London, a mere square mile nestled beside the river Thames. The ...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
During your private walking tour of Brixton in London, you'll get to discover London's music, fashio...
See London's most famous monuments on a whistle-stop tour before entering Buckingham Palace. A luxur...